Publications Related to the OBO Foundry
Barry Smith, Michael Ashburner, Cornelius Rosse, Jonathan Bard, William Bug, Werner Ceusters, Louis J Goldberg, Karen Eilbeck, Amelia Ireland, Christopher J Mungall, The OBI Consortium, Neocles Leontis, Philippe Rocca-Serra, Alan Ruttenberg, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Richard H Scheuermann, Nigam Shah, Patricia L Whetzel, and Suzanna Lewis
Nature Biotechnology 25, 1251 - 1255 (2007)
Ontology Project Publications
- BRENDA tissue / enzyme source (bto): The BRENDA Tissue Ontology (BTO): the first all-integrating ontology of all organisms for enzyme sources
- Biological Spatial Ontology (bspo): Nose to tail, roots to shoots: spatial descriptors for phenotypic diversity in the Biological Spatial Ontology.
- C. elegans Gross Anatomy Ontology (wbbt): Building a cell and anatomy ontology of Caenorhabditis elegans
- C. elegans development ontology (wbls): WormBase: a modern Model Organism Information Resource
- C. elegans phenotype (wbphenotype): Worm Phenotype Ontology: integrating phenotype data within and beyond the C. elegans community.
- Cell Ontology (cl): The Cell Ontology 2016: enhanced content, modularization, and ontology interoperability.
- Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (chebi): ChEBI in 2016: Improved services and an expanding collection of metabolites.
- Clinical measurement ontology (cmo): Three ontologies to define phenotype measurement data.
- Drosophila Phenotype Ontology (dpo): The Drosophila phenotype ontology.
- Drosophila gross anatomy (fbbt): [The Drosophila anatomy ontology. Journal of Biomedical Semantics
- Environment Ontology (envo): The environment ontology: contextualising biological and biomedical entities
- Evidence ontology (eco): ECO, the Evidence & Conclusion Ontology: community standard for evidence information.
- Experimental condition ontology (xco): Three ontologies to define phenotype measurement data.
- Fission Yeast Phenotype Ontology (fypo): FYPO: The Fission Yeast Phenotype Ontology.
- Foundational Model of Anatomy Ontology (subset) (fma): Translating the Foundational Model of Anatomy into OWL
- Human Disease Ontology (doid): Disease Ontology 2015 update: an expanded and updated database of human diseases for linking biomedical knowledge through disease data
- Human Phenotype Ontology (hp): The Human Phenotype Ontology: a tool for annotating and analyzing human hereditary disease.
- Human developmental anatomy, abstract (ehdaa2): A new ontology (structured hierarchy) of human developmental anatomy for the first 7 weeks (Carnegie stages 1-20).
- Mass spectrometry ontology (ms): The HUPO proteomics standards initiative- mass spectrometry controlled vocabulary.
- Measurement method ontology (mmo): Three ontologies to define phenotype measurement data.
- PRotein Ontology (PRO) (pr): Publications & Dissemination
- Pathway ontology (pw): The Rat Genome Database pathway portal.
- Plant Environment Ontology (eo): Ontologies as integrative tools for plant science.
- Plant Experimental Conditions Ontology (peco): The Planteome database: an integrated resource for reference ontologies, plant genomics and phenomics.
- Plant Ontology (po): The plant ontology as a tool for comparative plant anatomy and genomic analyses.
- Plant Trait Ontology (to): The Planteome database: an integrated resource for reference ontologies, plant genomics and phenomics.
- Porifera Ontology (poro): The Porifera Ontology (PORO): enhancing sponge systematics with an anatomy ontology
- Rat Strain Ontology (rs): Rat Strain Ontology: structured controlled vocabulary designed to facilitate access to strain data at RGD.
- Sequence types and features ontology (so): The Sequence Ontology: a tool for the unification of genome annotations.
- Teleost Anatomy Ontology (tao): The teleost anatomy ontology: anatomical representation for the genomics age
- The Drug-Drug Interactions Ontology (dinto): DINTO: Using OWL Ontologies and SWRL Rules to Infer Drug–Drug Interactions and Their Mechanisms.
- Uberon multi-species anatomy ontology (uberon): Uberon, an integrative multi-species anatomy ontology
- Unipathway (upa): UniPathway: a resource for the exploration and annotation of metabolic pathways
- Xenopus Anatomy Ontology (xao): An ontology for Xenopus anatomy and development.
- Zebrafish anatomy and development ontology (zfa): The zebrafish anatomy and stage ontologies: representing the anatomy and development of Danio rerio.